We are looking for an ongoing, reliable technical writer and researcher who can contribute one post a week for our growing site and blog. We’ll always be here to support and direct you with any questions you may have.
What We’re Looking For
- We’d like a native English, steady and long term freelance writer.
- We will suggest ideas and topics but you should be comfortable suggesting your own content you think our readers will love.
- You should be competent at writing technical documents as our blog is developer targeted.
- If you’re not familiar with a topic, you should enjoy researching, asking questions and conducting interviews.
Typical topics we write about are:
- Mobile development techniques, tips and trends
- Testing and debugging applications
- Bugfender use-cases and user stories
- Bugfender roadmap and platform updates
- Developer conferences
It would be great if you had experience writing for the following industries:
- Startups and SaaS
- App development
- Programming languages
- Online marketing
If this sounds like you, please apply, we’d to hear from you. Please get in touch and tell us a little about yourself and provide samples of your writing.
What Are 1000 Apps Doing to Reduce Their Bugs to Zero?
Down to Zero is a practical guide to solving bugs. Our team has been developing mobile apps for over a decade and we'd like to share some tips we've picked up along the way.