Beenario GmbH understands customers of Bugfender are entrusting us with potentially sensitive information for their businesses. Therefore, we have implemented an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system with the following objectives:
- Ensure confidentiality of the data stored with Bugfender
- Ensure the Bugfender service remains available, and in the event of a disaster, we can resume operations as soon as possible
- Conform with data privacy and security regulations, such as GDPR or CCPA
- Conform with domain-specific regulations like HIPAA
- Reduce the damage caused in the unfortunate case of a potential incident
These goals are in line with the organization’s business objectives, strategy and business plans, and the management will review the fulfillment of these objectives and work to improve them continuously.
More more information on Bugender’s security, check https://bugfender.com/security