We’re a small, remote friendly devshop with a central office in Barcelona. Through our journey building countless mobile apps and websites, we’ve also developed a number products such as Bugfender, along with a couple of open source projects. We’re a unique company with a great team and a philosophy based on entirely on happiness.
We’re looking for an ongoing, reliable writer who can regularly contribute to our blogs: Mobile Jazz and Optimizing for Happiness.
If you’re interested, you should…
- Be a native English speaker
- Be a steady and long term freelance writer
- Be competent at writing business-related articles
- Suggest your own ideas you think our readers will love
- Enjoy researching topics you’re not familiar with, be comfortable asking questions and conducting interviews
We’ll suggest ideas, provide notes, presentations and materials to help you write, and we’ll always be here to support you with any questions you may have.
We will typically write about topics like:
- Running a lifestyle business
- Remote work
- Company culture and philosophy
- Stories of our company retreats
- Adventures of our team members
If this sounds like you, please apply, we’d to hear from you!
Topic for Application: “How to Be an Invaluable Employee”
We’ve put together a bullet point list of our notes, which we’d like you to turn into a compelling blog post.
It would be great if you could also style it up with a feature image and topic-related pictures from sources like Pexels, Unsplash or similar.
How to Apply
In a Google Doc, use our notes to create an interesting and exciting blog post. Then, use the Typeform below to submit some information about yourself and a url to your post.
Should you win the competition, we’ll pay double the asking price for your article. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you and reading your entries!