Are you a developer with insights, tips or stories about coding? Well we’d love you to join our developer writers’ program.
The program offers you a platform to publish your own passion pieces, powered by Bugfender. Whether you’re an industry veteran or just starting out, your perspective is crucial to the Bugfender community.
Why write for us?
First things first, we don’t ask anyone to write for free. We know how much work is required to write quality content and we’re happy to compensate you for your time.
Working with us, you will:
- Get Paid: We’ll pay you up to $500 for your work. No unpaid trials, no stingy rates.
- Grow Your Brand: Your articles will be posted and promoted on our site and social networks and all credit will be given to you. So you will be reaching a global audience of tech professionals and enthusiasts.
- Feedback & Editing: Our team will work with you, offering constructive feedback to polish your articles.
- Networking: You will have the chance to connect with other dev-writers and industry leaders, opening up potential new business avenues and sources of fresh knowledge.
What We’re Looking For
We’re on the hunt for developers that can share their knowledge on topics around mobile and web frontend development. From in-depth tutorials and latest industry trends to personal developer journeys – if it resonates with the developers community, we want you to explain it.
The main topics we typically cover are:
- Mobile Development
- iOS Development
- Android Development
- Hybrid Development
- Web Frontend Development
- Any other frameworks
- Testing and QA
However we are interested in all kinds of topics beyond these core parameters. So you have another topic related to the development world or community, please share it with us and we’ll consider it.
We want original content that’s high-quality, educational and technical
Sign up for our Developer Writers’ Program through the registration form below:
Once you fill out the form, we will contact you to explain the next steps. But usually the process is very straightforward.
- Choose a topic to write about or suggest your own topic.
- Provide some outline on what you are going to write.
- We will review the suggested topic and either approve it or send relevant feedback.
- Write the article.
- Submit your article.
- Final review, approval and publishing.
- Get Paid!
Q. Can I Submit Work That Has Already Been Published?
We are only interested in original content not published elsewhere. We will do due diligence to ensure that all submitted content is original and does not violate any copyright.
Q. I Work for Another Developer Company. Can I Submit Writing That Mentions or Promotes Our Product?
We’d love to chat about new partnerships and co-marketing opportunities. Reach out to [email protected] to discuss partnership opportunities.
Q. Can I Publish the Article to My Personal Blog After It’s Published Through the Program?
Yes, you can publish it to your personal blog once the article has been published to our blog. You will only need to add a canonical tag or reference to the original source at the top of your new publication.
Q. How many articles can I submit in a month?
We try to publish 3-4 articles per month, but we are flexible here. So submit any articles you have in mind and we will take care of them. Even if we don’t publish them, we will schedule them and let you know about the expected publication date.