We’re a small, remote friendly devshop with a central office in Barcelona. Through our journey building countless mobile apps and websites, we’ve also developed a number products such as Bugfender and Localname, along with a couple of open source projects. We’re a unique company with a great team and a philosophy based on entirely on happiness.
If you’re interested, you should…
- Be a native English speaker
- Be a steady and long term freelance writer
- Be competent at writing technical documents as our blogs are developer targeted
- Suggest your own ideas you think our readers will love
- Enjoy researching topics you’re not familiar with, be comfortable asking questions and conducting interviews
We’ll suggest ideas, provide notes, presentations and materials to help you write, and we’ll always be here to support you with any questions you may have.
We will typically write about:
- Mobile development techniques, tips and trends
- Our clients, their projects and the technologies involved
- Bugfender use-cases and user stories
You’d also score some bonus points if you have experience writing in the following areas:
- Startups and SaaS
- Web/app development
- Programming languages
- Online marketing
If this sounds like you, please apply, we’d to hear from you!
Topic for Application – OneSignal Vs. Firebase
If you’d like to apply, we’d like to see your take in an area of our expertise.
OneSignal and Firebase are two services that provide push notifications for mobile apps. We’ve used them both extensively in our applications and would like to write a post comparing the two services and their pros and cons.
We’ve put together a bullet point list of our experiences, which we’d like you to turn into a compelling blog post.
How to Apply
Should you win the competition, we’ll pay double your asking price for you’re article. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you and reading your entries!