Live Stats from Bugfender
iOS/Android Mobile Devices and Operating System Versions
Bugfender is constantly gathering logs from millions of devices and this holds tremendous value and insights into mobile usage around the world. Here are some common questions within the development community, which we’ve gathered answers for in our graphs below by aggregating our data.
The following questions are frequently asked by developers writing new applications, who want to determine a target iOS version.
- How extended is the latest version of iOS?
- Is it okay to support only iOS 10 and 11?
- How fast is iOS 11 taking off?
- Which are the most common iOS devices?
For Android, it's also important to for developers to understand which OS versions and devices are currently in use. Android's fragmentation and sheer device support make it very different to iOS.
- Which Android OS versions are in use and how are they distributed?
- What are the top 10 Android devices currently being used?
- What are the most common screen sizes and resolutions?