Live Stats from Bugfender
Insights and Statistics into iOS & Android Mobile Devices and Operating System Versions
Bugfender is constantly gathering millions of logs from mobile devices around the world. These holds tremendous insights into global smartphone usage. We've aggregating our log data into graphs below, which may help you to answer common questions such as:
- How extended is the latest version of iOS?
- Is it okay to support only iOS 10 and 11?
- How fast is iOS 11 taking off?
- Which are the most common iOS devices?
- Which Android OS versions are in use and how are they distributed?
- What are the top 10 Android devices currently being used?
- What are the most common screen sizes and resolutions?
Our live statistics are drawn from Bugfender's usage data and refreshed every 24 hours. Bugfender is a remote logger and console that provides access to your applications’ log files from your users’ devices - wherever they are in the world. Signup today and start releasing better apps.